NOW HIRING: Shop Hand....
While the Shop Hand position is an entry-level position, it is an important position within our company to keep us organized and working as efficiently as possible. We pride ourselves on promoting from within, and high performing candidates can expect to take on more challenging work and eventually advance within our ranks to a new position in one of our various departments. This is a rare opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the premier High Performance Street, Race and Drift car facilities in the United States.
- Ensures the facility is kept clean and tidy by cleaning all areas, on a set schedule.
- Maintain and clean all floor and work surfaces, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Prepare and package products for resale and shipment
- Clean, monitor and maintain restrooms, offices, store entrance areas.
- Empty trash cans for proper disposal.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using appropriate cleaners and equipment.
- Drives company vehicles to various local vendors to pick up or drop off components for machining, coating, etc.
- Detail customer vehicle interior and exterior before customer pick-up appointments.
- Drives customer vehicles into and out of our facility as needed for various repairs and services.
- Requisition and store soap, mops, buckets, brushes, and other cleaning materials and supplies to maintain an appropriate on-hand inventory level.
- Perform any other miscellaneous assignments as management directs.
Attention to Detail – Finds problems, before they become problems. Scrutinizes labels, invoices, and other documents to identify potential errors or inconsistences with orders.
Organization – Can handle multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, uses resources effectively, arranges information in a useful manner.
Time Management – Values time and gets more done in less time than others. Uses time efficiently and effectively.
Priority Setting – Spends time on what is most important for the company, without ignoring the small things.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic knowledge of cars/ motorsports
- Physically able to load and unload heavy packages and components from trucks, pallet racking, work benches, etc.
- Operate equipment like pallet jacks and forklifts. Forklift certification preferred.
- Familiar with basic hand and power tools
- Must possess a valid drivers license and ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer a plus.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Compensation varies based on experience
- IRA Matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: SHOP HAND.