KA24DE Top Feed Fuel Rail Conversion Kit by Radium
This Radium Engineering fuel rail is a direct bolt-on with all twin-cam Nissan KA24DE engines. Manufactured with a large 0.69" internal bore, the fuel rail can support all necessary engine power requirements.
The Radium fuel rail converts the OEM side feed fuel injector setup to top feed allowing the use of high flow 14mm O-ring fuel injectors (not included).
The rail is CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum and black anodized making it compatible with all fuel types including E85.
The OEM Nissan intake manifold is shown above. If planning to use with an Xcessive intake manifold, please note that the fuel rail may need to be shimmed to the proper height depending on fuel injectors used.
Also, the aluminum injector seats included in this fuel rail will not be used.
The kit includes two sets of phenolic spacers (shown above in the kit contents) to suit either 48mm or 34mm height injectors. Injectors MUST have 14mm O-rings top and bottom.
The spacers are machined from phenolic material and offer excellent resistance to heat transfer.
- Black Anodized Aluminum Fuel Rail
- Phenolic Mounting Bolt Spacers, Short (x2)
- Phenolic Mounting Bolt Spacers, Tall (x2)
- Phenolic Mounting Bolt Washers (x2)
- Radium 20-0160, 30mm Injector Seats (x4)
- Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts, Short (x2)
- Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts, Tall (x2)