3 port boost control solenoids are the go-to for the majority of boost control applications, they allow for precise control of boost and boost levels can be raised to around 2-3 times the spring pressure of the wastegate.
For higher boost applications consider our 4-Port boost control solenoid.
- Compatible with all Link ECU’s
- Can be used with single or multiple wastegates (Using T junction)
- Compatible with an internal or external wastegate
- Fast and consistent response times
- High shifting forces
- MAC 35 series – Rugged, reliable and long operational life
- Short stroke, high flow
- Balanced poppet, immune to variations of pressure
We recommend starting with a PWM frequency of 20Hz for this Boost control solenoid. A detailed description of setting up boost control can be found in the help file in our PCLink software which is available for free download.
MAC 35 series 120 PSI max 1/8” BSPPL 12 VDC (5.4W) 18” (45cm) coil leads Includes 3 x 1/8” BSP hose tail fittings for easy connection.