G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the K20A engine.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- ECU includes an onboard 7 bar MAP sensor.
- Most factory features are supported.
Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
Note: This Plug-in features a new 4 pin powered CAN connector and cannot use the old CANPCB cable for CAN connection. Use the CANJST4 (Code 101-0198) cable for connecting CAN devices. This new 4 pin port and cable provide not only the CAN connection, but also a protected 12V power supply and ground for powering the CAN devices. The power supply is protected by a self-resetting fuse rated at 3A continuous.
Suitable applications (Manual Transmission only):
Honda Integra Type R DC5 2002-2004 with K20A/K20A2/K20A3 Engine
Acura RSX 2002-2004 with K20A/K20A2/K20A3 Engine
Honda Civic Type R EP3 2001-2005 with K20A Engine
Honda Civic Si/SiR 2001-2005 with K20A3
Honda Civic DX/LX/HX 2001-2005 with D17A1/A2/A3 Engine
Honda CR-V 2002-2004 with K24A1 Engine
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - anti-lag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (onboard)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost, and fuel
- Real-time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 512MB data logging capability
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"