G4X Storm Ecu By Link
The MonsoonX has been upgraded to provide 512 megabytes of data logging, meaning you can log much more data at a faster sample rate. Control loops are also more precise compared to the G4+ predecessor, along with advancements such as single-precision floating-point format fuel tables, better resolution within ignition timing, and faster communications. These upgrades make the G4X Monsoon a true powerhouse in a small shell.
G4X features 512 megabytes of logging at 32bit using up to 250 channels, each limited to up to 1kHz per channel (by the Operating System), with a maximum of 100k Samples/sec.
With the MonsoonX you have all the tuning capabilities of the AtomX, but you can also choose to run some of the following features: Launch Control, Anti-lag, VVT Control, and Closed Loop Boost Control. It also comes with a built-in 4Bar MAP sensor further reducing installation cost.
Please Note: The MonsoonX will run any of the above features, but it cannot run them all at once. The number of features you can run is dependent on how many of the limited Inputs and Outputs each feature needs.
The MonsoonX will control up to 2 rotors or 4 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. This makes it ideal for naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines that just need a retune and one or two extra features, so you don’t need to jump up to one of our higher-level ECUs.
Requires A Loom
The MonsoonX is ideal for:
- 1-12 Cylinder Distributed
- 2-8 Cylinder Wasted Spark
- 1-4 Cylinder Direct Spark
- Odd Fire Engines
- 2-Stroke Engines
- Configurable Firing Order
- Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
- 4 x Digital inputs
- 2 x Temperature inputs
- 4 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 1 x Onboard 4 Bar MAP sensor
- 4 x Injector drives
- 4 x Ignition drivers
- 6 x Auxiliary outputs^
- +5V Sensor power supply
- ^unused ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 1x CAN bus
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Upgraded communications chip (four times faster than G4+)
- Dimensions: 95mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 45mm(H) (without loom)
- Weight: 220 grams
- Advanced features not found on the AtomX:
- Antilag, rolling anti-lag, and launch control.
- Up to 2 fully variable closed loop VVT cams.
- 512MB of logging memory
- 20 general purpose tables
- Runs on PC Link software for G4X
- The MonsoonX comes supplied with waterproof connectors, a mounting bracket and a USB tuning cable. “A Loom” to be purchased separately.