Fuel Cell Surge Tank By Radium
The Fuel Cell Surge Tank is a drop-in fuel pump system for Radium Engineering's popular fuel cells or any cell that uses the industry-standard 6x10 24-bolt fill plate bolt pattern. The FCST is designed to protect EFI vehicles that experience fuel starvation. It is NOT a glorified trap door box with baffles. It features a true dual-chamber fuel tank utilizing a single lift pump and up to 3 surge tank pumps all packaged inside the fuel cell. It provides all the benefits of a traditional external fuel surge tank without safety concerns and plumbing complexity.
- Merged single 10AN ORB female threaded outlet. All pumps use check valves that prevent back-flow for multi-pump applications.
- One-way fill valve located on the bottom of the canister that allows fuel in, but not out, keeping the surge tank full.
- Multiple fuel pump options including generator, turbine, and brushless DC motor pumps.
- Hermetically sealed high-current stainless steel electrical studs capable of handling all pumps.
- Simplified servicing features eliminating nylon sealing washers and fuel cell retaining brackets.
- Full CNC aluminum construction with anodized surfacing for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fuel compatibility: leaded and unleaded gasoline, methanol, ethanol, E85, etc.
- Dynamic safety vent valve with rollover protection and fuel fill shut-off.
- Optional fuel surge tank level switch and diagnostic LED failsafe port.
- -8AN DSV (dynamic safety vent) valve
- -6x10 24-hole FKM Viton gasket
- -6AN male return fitting (other sizes can be utilized)
- -8AN male pump out fitting (other sizes can be utilized)
- -Fuel level sensor block-off plate
- -Fuel level switch block-off plug
- -Stainless steel mounting hardware
- -Insulated anodized aluminum acorn nuts
- -Electrical power wire ring terminals
- -Links for compatible fillers (not included),Direct Mount -or- Remote Mount