Nissan 370Z rear suspension with convenient camber adjustment and bumpsteer correction. Kinematics have been revised for maximum performance on lowered cars. Roll center has moved higher, camber gain has been revised. This rear suspension kit is the same weight as the OEM aluminum, but much stronger.
Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle.
Wisefab Nissan 370Z kit will give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, antisquat, revised camber gain and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
About the same weight as original aluminum suspension.
All the metal components on Wisefab 350Z rear suspension are from high strength steel, including sheetmetal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings.
Easy camber adjustment.
Special toothed washer is used for adjustment.
Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright.
Adjustable antiroll bar (swaybar) motion ratio.
There are 3 possibilities for antiroll bar drop link attachments.
Changing antiroll bar motion ratio is quick and easy way to tune your car understeer/oversteer.
- Pre-set suspension links.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Pick-up point relocating bracket.
- Installation guide.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths.
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height and use spring around the shock not on rear link.
- Possibility to use either original 370Z , 350Z or S-Chassis hub with bigger CV joint.