Nissan 350Z Ecu By Link
The Link G4X 350ZLink N350X PlugIn fits the Nissan 350Z VQ35DE 02-06. The ECU is a direct fit in the factory location.
Installation of the Nissan 350Z Link ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Manual and automatic transmission.
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
Complete with a new enclosure, totally replacing the original unit.
- Nissan 350Z
- Skyline V35
- Infiniti G35 with the VQ35DE engine.
The original ECU is removed, then the G4+ 350ZLink N350+ is installed. The original harness plugs in and the job is done, no wiring required and the original sensors are used.
The G4X 350ZLink N350X has an internal 4.0 bar MAP sensor. External MAP sensors are also supported.
Considerable gains in power across the complete RPM range can be achieved with the 350ZLink.
The G4X 350ZLink N350X also allows full control over fuel, ignition timing, and all other engine functions.
The 350ZLink is supplied with a base map pre-loaded. Some final tuning will be required.
The N350X has all supported features of the Link G4X XtremeX ECU:
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- >Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 MB data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"