E36 BMW Ecu By Link
The Link G4X BMWLink E36X PlugIn fits the BMW E36 M50TUB25. The BMW ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure. Installation is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches. Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Please Note** the M50TUB25 engine came with a Bosch ECU from factory. The Link E36X is a direct replacement for the factory (Bosch) ECU in the M50TUB25 engine only.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - anti-lag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (onboard)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost, and fuel
- Real-time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 megabytes data logging capability
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"