LINK Ecu Map Sensor - 4 Bar
The Link 4 Bar MAP sensor reads up to 4 Bar absolute pressure. This means that it is suitable for turbo or supercharged applications running up to 3.0 Bar (or 44psi) of boost pressure. The wiring pinout for this sensor is marked directly on the sensor.
- Includes 3-pin Deutsch DTM connector kit
- Easy to mount via 2 bolt holes. Note that the sensor should be mounted higher than the intake manifold port that the hose connects to.
- Compact aluminum enclosure
- Mechanical connection via 4mm (3/16″) hose connector nipple.
- Using Link G4/G4+/G4X ECU’s just select the MAP sensor type in PC Link as "Link 4 Bar"