Mazda-MX5 Ecu By Link
The Link G4X MX5Link (#MX5-X) PlugIn ECU fits the Mazda MX5 1600-1800 (NA models) and the GTX/R (1800cc). The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure. (Please note that this unit is only suitable for the 2 plug ECU and not the later 3 plug models).
Installation of Link's MX5 ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - anti-lag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (onboard)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost, and fuel
- Real-time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 512MB data logging capability
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"