Mazda-RX7 S7 Ecu By Link
The Link G4X RX7Link (S7) RX7S7-X PlugIn ECU fits the Mazda RX7 Series 7-8. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of our RX7 PlugIn ECU is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required.
A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
This ECU will support naturally aspirated, parallel twin or single turbo configurations.
MAP Sensor not included.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - anti-lag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (onboard)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost, and fuel
- Real-time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 512MB data logging capability
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"